Big Brothers Big Sisters of Clarksville provides service to children in the following age groups:
- Operated in select CMCSS schools
- Meet at the school during the day for one hour each week
- Children are 1st-5th grade
- Teacher, school counselor or parent can refer the child
- Matches go out into the community for meetings
- Meet for an hour a week every week or 2-3 hours every other week
- Children are 6-15 yrs
- Parent/guardian refers child
Each program produces improvements in attitude, achievement and community involvement. We are enrolling children in both programs. Call or contact us about enriching your child’s life with the presence of a mentor.
Or Click here to fill out the application.